27. A wave rose from the ocean to scratch its name in the sand.
28. But if you could see yourself emerge through my eyes, you would no longer be so hard on yourself.
29. If the universe is indefinite, you must be the center too.
30. The clichés are so inexhaustible they are doomed for originality.
31. My statements are mapping my failures.
32. Only the tone that never hesitates may boast of silence.
33. I denied the existence of a world I’d never seen.
34. The silence between the strikes of a clock does not belong to the strikes or the clock.
Extracts from a book .
All images ©Fredric Nord